Is a turtle without a shell naked, or homeless?

Manly thrusting makes me giggle. But only when Westlife does it.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

12:29am was when I started this entry last night.

NOTE: This post was actually started almost a week ago and only now am I finally finishing it. Why? Because I'm an absolutely lazy ass plus stacks of work.

[Well, I've been busy for the past hour actually doing spesh work that I'm behind it. Huzzah, now I'm not as behind as I was to start with.
I should really be asleep now though, it's wuite late, but then I don't have to wake up until 7:45am-ish 'coz I start at 9 tomorrow (yay! free period one!)]

Hmm... well... there'd time to wasted before I go to bed. Really should be studying some more for chem SAC tomorrow, but I guess this can be a break/sort-of thing.

Perks of my past week.

Haha.... NAT'S CHEWY VITAMINS - FOR KIDS!!!!!!! xD
Thursday - Nat had to go buy some vitamins thingys 'coz she can't swallow tablets, which were actually chewy strawberry-flavoured (sidenote: ASIAN strawberry-flavoured) vitamins for kids (it said "FOR KIDS" in bright colourful letters on the side of the box). Me an' Kristin went with her, and probaly out of tiredness we started screaming "CHEWY VITAMINS - FOR KIDS! FOR KIDS!" pretty much until we got the chemist.
Although the entire thing eventually got longer and longer.
ie. First version from school to the crossing/traffic lights:
"CHEWY VITAMINS - FOR KIDS! FOR KIDS!" + endless screaming of "FOR KIDS!"
Second version from crossing/traffic lights to entrance to Village Walk
"WE'RE GOING TO THE CHEMIST TO BUY CHEWY VITAMINS - FOR KIDS! FOR KIDS!" + endless screaming of "FOR KIDS!"
Final version from Vilage Walk to the chemist
"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"
"TO THE CHEMIST?"
"WHAT ARE WE GETTING?"
"CHEWY VITAMINS!"
"FOR KIDS!"
+ endless screaming of "FOR KIDS!"
Ahhh poor Nat, if only you could master the art of tablet-swallowing xD

Ahh yes, cartoons! Muchly discussed during one of our lunchtimes. I believe I'm way too in touch with my childhood for it to be normal, haha. Since I remembered a few live action shows as well, here's a list of cartoons we mentioned, plus a few other TV shows I remember (thanks to the list of shows ever viewed on ABC kiddy timeslots on the ABC website):

Angry Beavers
AAARRRGGGHH!!! Real Monsters
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Animaniacs (which also covers for Pinky and the Brain)
Animals of Farthing Wood
BABAR (Holy crap, can't believe I almost missed that!)
BananaMan
Billy the Cat
Blinky Bill
Bump in the Night
The Busy World of Richard Scarry!
Captain Planet
Catdog
Daria (although that wasn't really a childhood cartoon)
Doug (I think that was a bit more recent though)
Fireman Sam
Freaky Stories
Gargoyles
Genie From Down Under
George and Martha
Gumby
Hey Arnold!
Johnson and Friends
Katie and Orbie
Madeline
The Magical Adventures of Mumfie
Miffy
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers [the First season]
Mr. Squiggle [~the man from the mooooon!]
Ninja Turtles (the old one where the Turtles actually had eyes)
Noddy
Paddington Bear
Pingu
Plasmo
Postman Pat
Raggy Dolls
Ren and Stimpy ('tho I never got into that)
Rocko's Modern Life
'Round the Twist (the old series)
Rodger Ramjet
Rugrats (before 'Dil was born)
The Secret Life of Toys
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Sesame Street (when Hooper's Store was actually owned by Mr Hooper)
Soul Music
Stickin' Around
SuperTed
Tin Tin
The Twisted tales of Felis the Cat
Where's Wally?
The World of Peter rabbit and Friends
The Wild Thornberrys

Whoo, that took a lot outta me.

Anyways, this post was actually finished a while ago but I just kept forgetting to put it up. Ther's actually some more things I should post about ie. formals, but my stomach decided die today and if I stretch in some weird position I could potentially make myself throw up. How I know this is that I almost did that about an hour ago.

Before I finish this here's another one:
6. Waking up on weekends: Mmh.... I have this thing where I refuse to wake up after 12, so instead I set my alarm clock for 11:30am. Even though it's half an hour, the fact is I woke up before noon. My sleeping intake is weird, my unfunctional hours of sleep include less than 5 hours, and 10 hours. That last one has always confused me a bit: if I get 9 hours of sleep, I'm fine, if I have more that 11 or more I'm fine. 10 hours generally means I will feel like shit.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 pm, Blogger Kristin Suvern said...

LYN-NY!
you weren't at school today and we (our OG gang - lisa, nat and me) were expecting to hear good formal news and updates. damn, how you feel alot better tomorrow cause I am expecting you to be there!

that Chewy Vitamin FOR KIDS day was really the best. I never felt so free and out of control in so long! we should do it again sometime. so natalie better be eating those non swallowing tablets! I am quite surprised that the tune changed three times in that short period!

I love childhood cartoons, refer to my blog. iamkristin.blogspot.com ha a little self-advertising.

hey was it you who was talking about the Brit comedy in the bookshop? cause I watched it friday night while you were having a ball. oh and i am oh so dissapointed that there was no scod on spicks and specks. lame.

FEEL BETTER. DRINK FLUIDS!
and listen to Panic! at the disco. its become trendy. i have not heard so much talk about one band in the space of a week. :|

KRISTINnnnnnn. :]

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger natalie said...

Yay chewy vitamins. i'd eat them for the fun of it. they're that good! another thing i can't do is eat a whole tub of yogurt. i have to buy those kids ones with the disney characters on it! winnie the pooh! haha. but i've stopped eating yogurt since its so cold out. kristin, british say yog-gurt!!
get better lyn!

rock.
p.s i love the wild thornberries!

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger Ritzy said...

wow. long list of cartoons there. yay for tintin ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home