Is a turtle without a shell naked, or homeless?

Manly thrusting makes me giggle. But only when Westlife does it.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HEY NAT.

"An index finger."


Hahahahahahahaha [xD].

So, for the past week - general bumming things and whatever, nothing particularly eventful.

Went to Fred's birthday dinner at TGI Friday's - holy crap, Jack Daniel's Burger = <3. Seriously though, I don't think I could ever manage eating the entire thing EVER again, it was freakin' huge!!

Sent Andrew off at the airport on the weekend with Peter and Wang - only had about 3 hours sleep in total, and I still had to go to work after we dropped him off at the airport. But it wasn't too bad, work was ridiculously busy so it kept me well awake for the 4 hours of my shift.

Apart from that, just some coffee here and there, and bumming around at people's houses watching random things.

And it seems to be everyone's birthday all of a sudden - I'm still having a lot of trouble figuring out what I want to do. Anyone have any ideas? I don't really wanna do a dinner, but then I can't exactly do a house party either [things didn't turn out so well with the parents the next day ^^;;]. I guess everyone's reaching that age where we're supposed to be having "adult" parties, where we stand around, have dinner or drink at a bar, and make polite conversation. I don't know about anyone else, but that sounds preeeeeetty boring to me. Guess I just need to think harder [^^;;].

I've been thinking about stuff that I want for my birthday too [no trouble there ;P], and I've realised that a lot of it is just random silly things, not like last year when I asked people to get me an external hard drive... my list of stuff seems to contain a lot of movies/DVDs [o.o"]; I'll post it here when it's closer to the day and I can think of more stuff lol.

Oh yeah... and thanks to Peter and Wang, for making me feel better [^_^].

Anyhoo, that's all for now :)

1 Comments:

At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The index finger"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home