Is a turtle without a shell naked, or homeless?

Manly thrusting makes me giggle. But only when Westlife does it.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hey look, filler material.

"[L to R]: Tamahome, Tatsuki, Chichiri - from the anime, Fushigi Yuugi."

Like when anime continues when waiting for more manga plot.

Yeah, whole bunch of nothing. Again. My god I'm so bored at home. Don't really have much to say, other than Merry Christmas! And about 20 minutes ago I went and dropped off a Christmas card for my driving instructor 'coz he was awesome. So here's some filler material: a random quiz (and I realised while I was doing this a lot of questions are missing)!

1. Have you ever kissed someone who’s name starts with a J?
No.

2. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I don't have a TV in my room. I sometimes sleep while I'm listening to music though.

4. Do you think you're old?
Not really - 18 is older, but not old.

5. Are you afraid of the dark?
Oddly enough, sometimes I am. Mainly at night when I'm walking upstairs by myself when everyone is asleep.

6. Do you like your life right now?
Quite content [^o^], although more monies would be a bonus.

7. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Earlier this year I think? It was in winter and I was cold [o.o]

9. Do you have good vision?
Everything is fuzzy without my glasses.. or contacts.

11. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on the circumstances.

12. Do you have a job?
Ooh yeah, Max Brenner Chocolatier <3

13. Who's your best friend? Mmh... Steph?
Bambo & Nax, man.

15. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No. Thank god.

16. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I think I did when I was little. We locked ourselves out and I had to crawl through the laundry window.

17. What should you really be doing right now?
Nothing really since I'm on break... although I should really be studying for my supplementary exam in Feb.

18. Can you handle the truth? ... yes?
What an odd question.

19. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Air freshener for my room; "Jasmine and Kiwi" by Airwick. Honestly it just smells like yummy candy [:3]

20. Are you listening to music?
I am now! Paramore - Crush Crush Crush

21. Where are you?
At home, in my study downstairs.

22. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not that often.

23. Do you own a car?
Nope, sharing around with my dad's Mazda and my sister's Honda. I refuse to drive my mum's Honda, she'd kill me if I crashed it.

24. Are you in a complicated relationship?
Nope :D

26. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I dislike a few people here and there, not genuine, absolute hate though.

27. Have you ever tripped someone?
Yeah, my sister. It was an accident, and she had a black eye from it too.

28. Name one thing that is always on your mind?
Music [^o^]

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes. Well, wasn't really a prank call. We called up to listen to someone's answering machine message ['coz it was funneh xD] then hung up.

33. Are you sarcastic?
Somewhat, yes.

34. Have you ever slapped someone?
Mmh... yes. Not seriously though, I don't think I've ever done that.

36. Do you use chapstick?
I use a Bloom Lip Gloss, although I do have a Chapstick.

37. Are you too forgiving?
Maybe? No clue about that.

39. Do you own a gun?
No, real and fake.

41. When was the last time you cried?
A little while ago, although I can't remember why [o.o]

42. Olive Garden?
I don't know why, but I lol'd. And, no.

43. Have you ever been in a castle?
Jumping Castle! [xD]

44. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Not really.

45. Do you like your hair?
Yep, although I need to cut my fringe again, it's getting a bit long.

47. Do you like yourself?
Mmh, why not? [:P]

48. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother :)

49. Who was your last text message from?
My work manager, wishing everyone Merry Christmas.

51. Do you chat on MSN often?
Not as often as I used to.

52. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't think so [o.o]
"... it was unconsciously done." - Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice [2005 film] lol.

53. Full House or Brady Bunch?
I watched both equally when they were on/

54. Did you like your high school?
Minus the ass-hat teachers and tests/exams/SACs, then yes [:3]

56. Do you have any scars?
Chicken pock scar/mark on my nose, one on the top of my right hand when I scratched myself ages ago, and one on the side of my right wrist from when i was in Malaysia.

57. Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships.

61. Where is your dad right now?
Watching TV in the back living room.

63. Are you having a nice day?
Pleasant, although uneventful. I had yummy lunch though.

64. do you own an outside spa?
No, there's one in my mum's bathroom, but we don't use it anymore.

65. What kind of phone do you have?
Black Samsung D520

68. What are you listening to?
Chris Daughtry - Over You

69. What do you smell like? Uhh... ? Perfume I own and sometimes use:
Tommy "True Star", and CK "be".

70. What color are your eyes?
Brown. I'm Asian like that.

73. Do you have a chair in your room?
Yes [o.o]

76. What color is your mum's hair?
Black.

78. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Yes. Lots.

79. Are you married? What the shit?
Of course not [D:]

80. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
About 3 hours ago.

81. Do you play an instrument?
Piano [:3]

82. Do you like fire?
Sometimes I feel like I have a little pyromaniac in me.

83. Are you allergic to anything?
Mosquito bites. They always come up huge on me, and take ages to heal.

84. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not really [>.>]

86. Have you ever been in a spa?
Yes.

87. Did you take science all four years of high school?
High school is 6 years, we're not in America here! But still - yes, I did.

88. Do you like butterflies in your stomach?
Sometimes, depends on the situation!

89. Do you miss someone right now?
Not really [^o^]

90. What was the last thing you ate?
Viet rice paper rolls. I'm kinda hungry now, think I might go eat some more.

Ok, I will post something else another day. Hopefully things will pick up by then! :)

4 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Ritzy said...

MErry xmas..

haha "welcome to the world of FILLER"

nooooooooo

hahha..fillers stink

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Ritzy said...

not that your quiz was stinky.

ahh. you know what i mean =.='


edit: happy new year too lolz

 
At 4:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, hate the mosquito bites. They come up really big on me too, looks like I have rabies or something.

 
At 1:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you soon lyn :)
happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home