Is a turtle without a shell naked, or homeless?

Manly thrusting makes me giggle. But only when Westlife does it.

Monday, December 11, 2006

ENTER.

Look, I figured it would be easier if I just wrote this out rather than have to deal with the mass influx of questions.

My ENTER is 85.95.

And yes really, I am that shit. Thick as a plank.

But honestly, this is what I expected. I knew I didn't do that well this year with the marks I'd been getting for my SACs, and even with my exams I think the only one I thought I really aced was Methods (which my study score I'm happy with).

So right now, I AM a little bit upset/disappointed, but hey, can't help it.[^^;;]. Actually if I got below 80 then I would be absolutely emo'ing.

Well anyways, I'm going through my course selections and I can still get into this other course I wanted to do (Prosthetics and Orthotics at LaTrobe), but it sucks that it's so far (LaTrobe, Bundoora). I'm still looking at my options with other things, but right now that seems to be the best choice. I think I'm more worried about how I'm getting to Bundoora 'coz it's so far (campus, or driving?). Although even if I did get into the original course I wanted to do (Radiography) I'd only have two options: Monash, or RMIT in Bundoora (most likely this one lol).

Yup... if I go to LaTrobe, everyone has to come out and play with me as often as possible, 'coz according to my sister I will probably be a bit of a loner there and not really like anyone [^^?].

So, no further questions about my score. If anything, let's talk about YOUR ENTER. If you did well then you are awesome; if you're emo'ing then I'll share your pain [xD].

9 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger Ritzy said...

lol emo'ing.. i tag first comment

gahh. yer. enters.. im waiting for the letter =]

hope all goes well with the course thing

 
At 11:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry Lyn! we'll make sure we break more lights at your house xD

 
At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok u still can go back to ur pro gaming and take orc to a new level. anyway u shudn't feel bad about that score at all, cos i got someone in the family going thru a much tougher time, not being able to enter ANY uni remotely close to where we live. zomg what am i doing here lawl im so bored ><

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger msquyenho said...

T_____T i feel for my lyn poo.
but heads up lyn! let's all go CRAZY and party and crap. :] i will definitly get into pharmacy hopefully! wheeeeeee~ i love you lyn poo's and guess what I'll come and visit and annoy the shits out of you! >:]

 
At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....emo stuff eh?

here's one: 24 for chinese SLA T.T

 
At 10:26 pm, Blogger Kristin Suvern said...

Lyn, I will always visit you and wait outside your house while you are get back from which ever uni you go to. and that score isn't even that bad because like you said there are courses that you want to do that you will probably get into. If you want someone to talk to you can talk to me and if not then we can do a bunch of lame things. oh heres a start... aza aza fighting!

 
At 11:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lyn!! I WILL PLAY WITH YOU OK??? WE CAN JUMP IN PUDDLES AND SWING ON MONKEY BARS OR WHATEVER IT IS 8 YEAR OLDS LIKE US GET UP TO.

Nice to hear you have your mind set on something. GOOD JOB.

 
At 6:36 pm, Blogger Kristin Suvern said...

yeah it is aja aja. I am an idiot. forgive me... :] actually I blame the subtitle guy - stupid fool.

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger msquyenho said...

lyn! you need to update your blog...well at least tell me what you update regularly >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home