Is a turtle without a shell naked, or homeless?

Manly thrusting makes me giggle. But only when Westlife does it.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

HOLY CRAP I'M BACK ON BLOGSPOT // #7

Well, not really...

I felt kinda bad for this blog, seeing as how I abandoned it and all. I've been like 100 times more active on MySpace these days (and I hate myself for it D;) and I do most of my blogging on there. So I think instead of completely shitting all over this blog and leaving it here to wither away, I'll just copy over anything I write into this one here.

Hmm... anything else?

Updates since my last posting:
- I am going to have my end-of-year exams in about 2 weeks.
- Oh yeah, I failed one of my mid-year exams, so this semester I'm only doing 2 subjects because the subject I failed happened to be a co-requisite of another one, which is gay. But still good, first semester went by so slowly 'coz it was so shit with all the studying, and the hours, and the travel time, but now I'm only needed at Uni 4 days a week, 2 hours each day. Oh yeah, and about travel time...
- I GOT MY P'S, so... yeah! Driving around to Uni, listening to my mp3 player filled with awesome stuff (Kaiser Chiefs, Coldplay, Eskimo Joe, Jason Mraz, Westlife, Backstreet Boys... among other things...)
- I GOT A JOB. although I haven't officially started yet (first shift 21st October 2007). You'll find me at Max Brenner in Glen Waverley [;D]

I think that's all I can think of at the moment. And now since I have nothing better to do, I think I'll start copying over a few of my blogs.
-------------------------------------------------
#7: Was reading through some of my older posts just then and I remembered ages ago I was doing this thing where every time I thought of another neurotic/weird habit I had I'd post it.

So, number 7 - I should probably credit this to Kristin 'coz she's the one that mentioned it in one of the comments. I can't sleep with my wardrobe door open - it has to be COMPLETELY closed... not even a crack. I know there's no monster in my closet, but I've seen too many scary movies and I just have the thought that there is some form of a scary person hiding in my closet, holding a some form of an object that will induce death on me. If it's open a little, get that feeling like "... there's someone in there watching me..."

Yeah... [^^;;]

1 Comments:

At 4:51 pm, Blogger Ritzy said...

wo0T! and ya back hehe..

*reads*

HOLY MOLY INTENSE!!!
job!! WOAH!! is so visiting =]

nice..
i hope i get my Ps soon ><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home